Improving Lives Plymouth is a registered Charity and dependent on a variety of fundraising activities to enable us to support over 16,000 people a year.
You can help us continue this vital by donating what you can afford.
How would your donation support the work we do?
- £10 would enable a carer looking after someone with Dementia to attend a Dementia Insight Workshop
- £17 would enable someone with a learning disability to attend a Better Futures support session
- £100 would enable someone newly diagnosed as visually impaired to be supported to maintain their independence
- £350 would enable someone with a long term health condition to attend a Long-Term Condition Self-Management Programme
- £520 would fund a week’s case work support with our Advice team
How to Donate
Just call our main number 01752 201900 to make a one-off donation.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
If you wish to make a one-off donation by cheque or postal orders, please make them payable to Improving Lives and send them to the address below.
Improving Lives Plymouth
156 Mannamead Road
Donate your time by Volunteering
Visit our join us page to find out more about the roles we have available.
We wouldn't be able to do the work we do without the support from our volunteers.
Thank you very much for your support