Putting People First
Sensory Solutions provides a FREE Outreach Service - meeting with people at home, at the Centre or at other locations to offer advice and support to people with hearing and/or sight difficulties.
We can provide:
- Help to overcome the day-to-day challenges you face at home or work because of your sight loss
- A personalised demonstration of equipment/assistive technology designed to promote and maintain independence and also build confidence
- Assistance to make contact with other agencies e.g. health, housing, debt advice, benefits and more...
- An opportunity to discuss ways to continue with existing social activities and hobbies and/or develop new interests and make new friends; plus
- Up to date and accurate information so that you can make decisions on what is best for you.
For further information, and/or to speak to our Sensory Workers (Mandy, Rachael and Amy), please contact us on:
Phone: 01752 201899 (Select - Outreach, option 2)
Fax: 01752 201895
SMS: 07792 833929
Text phone: 01752 201896